Life at Ciana.
New beginnings in familiar comfort, with an emphasis on lifestyle. Ciana is ideal for those wishing to seek simplicity in an urban setting, without compromising their routine. Resort style living at it’s finest.
Ciana is low-density, low-rise and is surrounded by opportunities, not other apartments.
With plenty of space between units, and room to roam indoors and out, Ciana provides a gentle transition from home to apartment. Individual apartments are generous in both size and distance between neighbours. Large balconies and gardens offer peaceful privacy and serene solitude.
Residents enjoy the homely comforts: space, security, freedom and privacy without the pesky maintenance tasks as we handle that for you! Easy, low-maintenance living is our forte.
Ciana is a friendly, multi-cultural community complex. Residents are welcoming and inclusive and friendships tend to form organically because of this.
We understand there are times for socialising and others to enjoy, in solitude. Ciana provides a large space for the number of residents living in the complex, which means that amenities are not overcrowded. There are plenty of lifts throughout the property so no wait time or delay.
Commuting is simple and Ciana’s secure, under cover car park is both efficient and accessible and within close proximity to lifts.
Downsizing at Ciana means great amenities, less-maintenance and piece-of-mind security.
WHY AN ESTABLISHED APARTMENT?
Ciana was built in 2008 and upholds traditional quality and character, honors practicality and space, and adapts to evolving modern aesthetics.
Better than risking off-the-plan
- Each apartment is unique in its aspect, layout and appeal – individual character and style
- True to form, apartments are larger in size than most new builds
- Balconies are nearly double the size of new builds with better privacy between units
- Quality structure, materials and appliances that have stood the test of time and continue to do so. Building defects have been well and truly fixed
- Value for money. Do a price per sqm comparison and you will see the difference
- By buying in an established complex you know exactly what you are getting, with no surprises or wait time due to building delays
- You are not paying for the developer’s profit, large sales & marketing budgets or high agent fees, which are common for new builds where many apartments must be sold all at once
- Many experts caution against buying off the plan
- You know your neighbours. No Airbnb’s or short-term holiday rentals
- Pricing is known, stable, market tested and transparent
- Inspect, explore and assess for yourself
- Know exactly what your view and aspect will be
- Better amenities and ratio between amenities and residents. With the greater demand for housing and the increase in population, newer builds are often higher density. This means wait times and inconvenience with more people sharing the lifts, small pools and limited available carparks
- Stable body corporate levies. Newer apartment complexes often have massive levy increases after the first year
- Ciana has a large sinking fund. A new apartment complex has no sinking fund and no spare cash for capital improvements
- Ciana has a proven body corporate committee, that has worked well together for many years
Select the links below to browse our available spacious apartments for rent and contact our onsite property manager to arrange a viewing. Inspections available with 24 hours notice. Furnished or unfurnished options available.
- Large, air-conditioned apartment, with extensive north and east-facing balcony and modern design
- Sits amongst nearly a hectare of green space and overlooks the park and Indooroopilly suburb
- Modern kitchen comes with glass splash back, stone bench tops and European stainless steel appliances
- The master bedroom features an ensuite and large walk in robe
- Open plan design perfect for entertaining
- The apartment also features a separate laundry complete with drier
- Free unlimited internet and secure under-cover parking and swipe key security
Whether you are looking for a place to call home, or a great investment opportunity. Select the links below to browse our available resort-style listings and get in touch today to arrange a viewing. Inspections available with 24 hours notice.
- Large ground-floor apartment complete with private courtyard, garden planter box and interior modern designs.
- Spacious open plan living room and bedrooms
- Extra storage/study room
- Comes with a fixed term tenancy lease until December 2021 – weekly rent $480. A great buy for your investment!
- Large, one bedroom, one bathroom, air-conditioned apartment, with a 46m2 courtyard and modern design, sits amongst nearly a hectare of green space overlooking the suburb and the bowling green